Thursday, May 03, 2012

12 ways to wear a blouse: Hot Tips by Frances Patiky Stein

Actually, she included 24 ways to wear a blouse, but some of them were a bit... unusual...

Blouses - Acne

Small silk scarf (pocket square) – Hermès, Navy skirt – Burberry Prorsum, belt – Mulberry, brown pumps – Giuseppe Zanotti, brown cardigan – Aviu, bracelets – Sense Copenhagen

Navy tee shirt – Alexander Wang, scarf – Wallis Fashion, navy pencil skirt – Debenhams, navy tights – Sternlein, navy pumps – Thierry Rabotin, necklace – Blu Bijoux, beige sweater – Joseph

Skirt – Nina Ricci, white tee shirt – Hel Och Ren, pink belt – Dorothy Perkins, calico shoes – Keds, shorts – Topshop, gold sandals – Monsoon, gold python belt - Ghibli

Sapphire earrings – Lord & Taylor, Scarf – Liberty of London, Navy pants – Stella McCartney, navy flats – Debenhams, gold hoop earrings – J. Crew, pink skirt – Sonia Rykiel, gold belt – Michael Kors, gold flat sandals - Unisa

Navy tank – J. Crew, scarf – Liberty, Navy pants – Stella McCartney, navy flats – Debenhams, pearl earrings & necklace – Blue Nile, ivory silk pants – Chloe, pink flat sandals – Emilio Pucci

Navy pants – Uniqlo, striped top – Nicole Farhi, dotted espadrilles – Ralph Lauren, dots and stripes scarf – Oasis, white tee – Michael Stars, striped espadrilles – Dorothy Perkins

I'll be away for a few days at a family celebration, so I won't be posting, or responding to comments and emails.  Rest assured, I'll be back here Tuesday late morning, after my ridiculously early work shift!

7 comments:

  1. Great suggestions/ideas. Enjoy your time with family and have a great little vacation. ~~Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas. Enjoy your time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How marvellous to see the blouse featured so. Wishing you a delightful sojourn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, V. I've never been a blouse person because of my wide hips, but I think it is such a classic, ladylike and versatile way to build a wardrobe. As I continue to slim down, blouses are becoming an essential part of my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivienne- you have definitely been a good influence. Left in a hurry for Boston on Tuesday following the birth of my 3rd grandchild. Needed to pack quickly and conservatively and did not know how long I would stay. Using your framework (based on two pair of slacks), I pulled together enough pieces to mix and match at least 6 looks in a small suitcase which also contained my cosmetics,shoes, etc. My granddaughter met a very, pulled-together Nana. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your family celebration. I have been perusing the 'brown' for an upcoming family trip and I will pack smartly this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, as always!
    Love coming here, love blouses.
    Warm hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete